Back to list

Monday, August 25, 2014 - 15:14 PM

MARK YOUR CALENDERS - Announcing the 2015 Meinl Drum Festival

I am proud to announce that the next Meinl Drum Festival will take place in Gutenstetten, Germany on June 27th, 2015.

It will mark the 10th Anniversary of our Meinl Drum Festival (2005 - 2015).

We'll keep you updated, so stay tuned for more news.

- Norbert Saemann

Norbert Saemann

Norbert Saemann

With Meinl since 1990. International A&R, Event Management and Marketing

6 responses to "MARK YOUR CALENDERS - Announcing the 2015 Meinl Drum Festival"

Mirkko DeMaio posted on Sep 05, 2014 - 22:35 PM

Hope to be there! it will be epic!

Andrew Hubble posted on Sep 13, 2014 - 3:40 AM

Hello My Name is Andrew Hubble and I was born in New Zealand. I been playing Meinl Cymbals about when I was only 5 years old. So it would be my first time ever!

Jonathan Alarcon posted on Oct 21, 2014 - 23:52 PM

Hi anyone, i'm Jonathan Alarcon from Honduras Maybe someplace that you never thought exist! but is a small Country in Centro America. Im really interesting on go to be part of the Meinl Drums Festival 2015, i need a place where stay while im in the tour, any floor or any corner its ok to me, siriously i want to go, im a huge fan of the cymbals and some of the Drummers that you sponsored.. Anyway if anybody see this message, please let me know, cause im starting to save some money for that Drum Festival. thanks alot
P.s. Sorry but my english is not very well =) Peace!

Jonathan Alarcon posted on Oct 21, 2014 - 23:52 PM

P.s. Sorry but my english is not very well =) Peace!

Jonathan Alarcon posted on Oct 21, 2014 - 23:52 PM

P.s. Sorry but my english is not very well =) Peace!

Matt Eaton posted on Oct 22, 2014 - 11:59 AM

I'll be there! Will come across for a few days and see the sites, hopefully squeeze a factory tour in too ;).