Seriously, please take a moment and let us know your opinion.
Let's say you want to buy a new piece of equipment. Let's say it is a new cymbal, or snare, or pedal, or anything else in that pricerange or even higher - which source of information do you consult in order to decide which one exactly you are going to buy?
Could it be for example:
- productinfo on the website and social media streams of the manufacturer?
- productinfo on the website of your preferred music store?
- a recommendation from the staff at your preferred music store?
- a recommendation from your music teacher?
- a recommendation from your drum buddies?
- demo videos on youtube?
- comments on common rating websites?
- opinions posted in online forums?
- what your favourite drummer uses?
- or simply a matter of the best price?
Do you still use a printed manufacturer's catalog as an information source? Are those paper printed catalogs still relevant in this day and age? Or do you think an online-only catalog is enough?
We sincerely thank you for your time and response.
Leave a comment
NOTE: We reserve the right to edit or delete inappropriate comments. We are also a believer in free speech. Post respectfully.